SNAP is just couple of days ahead as of now and every aspirant is just curious about his ideal attempts or specific strategy per section. Which question to do and which to leave, which is still advisable with a good amount of practice! And if we’ll talk specifically about the Verbal section in SNAP, believe that it is a make or break through!! Easier and doable questions would be attempted by almost each and every student in exam condition. But, the deciding factor would solely revolve on crossing the riskier or more precisely the time consuming ones!
So, come lets know about the brief insights and your ideal accuracies for Verbal section that you must follow on D-Day to ace the exam.
Checkout the video: cat2cetmentors.com/blog/
CHECK OUT THROUGH THE ACTUAL SNAP QUESTIONS BY WATCHING OUT THIS VIDEO
- Verbal is indeed going to be a game changer as mentioned above and you have to be very keen about your attempting strategies according to the level of questions.
- Reading Comprehension is anyway already been told by C2C as one of the major death corners and should only be attempted if you are very sure about your answer and if you can find it well by applying elimination technique.
- Reading Comprehension has to be checked as per the questions been asked over there which might vary in following manner-
- They might ask you questions based on Tone of the Author.
- Questions might be asked about the main theme of the passage.
- Questions might get little havoc, if inference based questions asked!
- You should hunt for as many direct questions you can pick up then and there.
- Trade-off technique is always advisable which will help you save yourself a lot of time in exam conditions.
- After Reading Comprehension you might get some delicacy about Parajumbles. If you are very well prepared for PJ’s in CAT condition, then these should be a cake walk for you with options. You can easily eliminate the naïve options and can approach quickly towards the correct answer.
- Cloze test might be tested on D-Day, but it’s anyway going to be on easy to moderate level.
- Until now, SNAP hasn’t asked for any Para Completion questions, but you never know!! Every Exam comes with a hint of surprises and especially after CAT you should get ready for surprises further.
EASY AND DOABLE QUESTIONS-
- Synonyms and antonyms are heavily tested as per questions are concerned and are mostly easy in nature.
- You can expect direct Grammar questions and certain fill in the blanks with appropriate Grammar usage. Also, Word usage questions are asked pretty often,
- Critical Reasoning Questions too form a major part of not verbal in specific but in Logical Reasoning section also. Lots of Assumption based, Conclusion based, Course Of Action based, Argument based, Inference based, Cause and Effect based questions were seen in past SNAP papers. Practice them well to get a firm hold on these type of questions.
- Foreign Words are not at all recommended as they are vast of the portion and are not usually expected or seen.
- Questions from Figure Of Speech and Part of Speech are amongst SNAP’s traditional favourite and typical questions.
- Get a good hold on certain Vocabulary or word usage and Sentence correction as they are repeatedly asked over past years.
SHOULD YOU EXPECT ANY SURPRISE ON D-DAY?
Yes, you can!!! As far as C2Cs analysis is concerned, you shouldn’t be facing any trouble after following the above mentioned topics and revising them well.
- But, we never know they might bring on some surprises for which you should be ready.
- The surprise might include of replacing few questions with RC questions or they may not test direct Grammar usage etc. So you shouldn’t panic about all these situations as its always said if the paper comes easy, it’s easy for all and if difficult, the same goes for all.
- So, you just have to focus on preparing well and strategizing well. Rest be assured for a sure shot kill in VARC section on D-Day provided you do follow these above-mentioned techniques and prepare the topics thoroughly.
For more strategies and exam updates, stay glued to C2C Mentors official Youtube Channel.