IIM Bangalore is the next league of premiere B-schools which tops the list of all MBA aspirants and especially CAT takers. It was the third IIM that was established after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. IIM B and A (Bangalore and Ahmedabad) almost every time experience 1st and 2nd ranking based on certain criteria. They are the top notch and premiere B-schools of our country who have a very strict selection criteria as they develop future CEOs and Leaders over there.
SELECTION CRITERIA: It only accepts CAT/GMAT score.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND KEY HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2021-
- IIM Bangalore has reduced CAT 2020 score cut off to 85 Percentile for 2021 admissions.
- 50% Weightage is directly focused on Academics for shortlisting and PI-WAT round.
- Sectional percentiles got reduced to 75 for DILR & QA and 80 for VARC.
- 40% Weightage will be rewarded to CAT Score directly.
- Only 25% weightage for overall CAT score for final Merit List.
IIM Bangalore offers degree-granting programmes and a certificate programme, Executive Education Programmes and specialised courses in areas such as entrepreneurship and public policy.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Five-year fulltime programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Two-year fulltime programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), One-year fulltime programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Two-year weekend programme
- Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), (MMS(PP)), One-year fulltime programme
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics), (MBA(BA)), Two-year fulltime programme
- S. Ramaswamy Pre-doctoral Fellowship (NSR Pre-doc)
- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
- Commencement of Degree-Granting Academic Programmes 2020
FEES: 23 – 25 Lakhs
RANKING: #2 NIRF (may vary according to subjectivity per year)
|CAT 2020 score||40|
|Class 10th Board||20|
|Class 12th Board||10|
NOW LET’S TAKE A DEEP DIVE INTO PLACEMENT SCENARIO-
Placement report of IIM Bangalore has finally been released! A total of 432 students of the 2018-2020 MBA batch have received 518 whooping offers from top recruiters like Amazon, Bain & Co., BCG, Accenture Strategy, McKinsey & Co., Aditya Birla Group .HUL, and Vodafone, were some of the other top recruiters . The average domestic CTC stood at INR 26.18 LPA, while the average overseas CTC stood at INR 32.10 LPA. These are aforementioned brief insights of Placement of Batch 2020 IIM Bangalore Graduates.
IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS AND QUICK FACTS–
- The Median CTC (Domestic) went around INR 25 LPA
- The Average CTC (Domestic) touched INR 26.18 LPA
- The Median CTC (Overseas) nearly went INR 26 LPA
- The Average CTC (Overseas) flared to INR 32.10 LPA
- The top recruiter was BCG who offered 23(nos) and then Bain & Co followed with 20 offers and Accenture Strategy 18 offers.
- The highest number of PPOs (18) was offered by Bain & Company to the 2020 batch.
- 216 PPOs were offered, from which 149 were accepted.
- A total of120 companies participated in the final round of placements in IIM Bangalore.
- A total of18 overseas offers were extended to the batch of 2020.
FINAL PLACEMENTS AND TOP RECRUITERS-
GEP CONSULTING STRATEGY & ALVAREZ & MARSAL
NOMURA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
BAIN & CO.
MCKINSEY & CO.
MOTILAL OSWAL GROUP
IDFC FIRST BANK
BHARTI FINANCIAL SERVICES
|IT / E- COMMERCE||RAZORPAY
AMAGI MEDIA LABS
CK BIRLA GROUP
PRAXIS GLOBAL ALLIANCE
|SALES & MARKETING||MARUTI SUZUKI
P & G
DV REDDY’S LABORATORIES
To get more details about this incredible B-school you can directly visit to this below mentioned link-
Official website; IIM-BANGALORE: https://www.iimb.ac.in/home
Stay connected to all the insights of MBA World and to remain updated with all the important knowledge about various Examinations and B-School details follow C2C Mentors on different social media handles and help yourself with great Career opportunities.
9022342214 / 9920553559