SNAP EXAM ANALYSIS – 9th JANUARY 2021
- It was more tougher than previous 2 attempts, that were held on 20th Dec 2020 and 6th Jan 2020.
- The best strategy to be followed during every attempt and in Exam condition was probably the 30-20-10 strategy, which helped Aspirants to measure their attempts with maximum accuracy.
- C2C Strategy was exactly spot on for its close session for students, wherein they were told to expect the paper to be a little bit lengthy as compared to the previous two attempts.
- The easier questions were not present on the initial phase of the paper, rather they were towards the end of the paper.Probably a decent number of attempt could have been round about 42+ questions.
- It wasn’t expected as such but it’s fair play for every attempt.So that no one gets any added advantage due to ease of level of difficulty.
- Definitely scaling and normalisation will take place and the candidates who appeared for 9th January would be scaled up and 20th December attempt would be scaled down.
- For 9th January 2021 attempt, you can expect the cut-off to get around 38 to 40 range for SIBM Pune.It might also fall down to 36 also.
- You can just minus down the scores by maximum 2 to 3 marks for the further ranked colleges under Symbiosis family, i.e., SCMHRD, SIIB, SIBM-Bengaluru etc.For example, If SIBM Pune cut-off will be 40 then SCMHRD cut-off should lie between 37 to 38.approximately.
- The overall cut-off would be released within few daysand accordingly candidates will be shortlisted.
You can join C2C for further GDPI assistance and also can join now for calls through CAT score.
Stay connected to all the insights of MBA World and to remain updated with all the important knowledge about various Examinations and B-School details follow C2C Mentors on different social media handles and help yourself with great Career opportunities.
9022342214 / 9920553559