So, we will be covering experience of Soumya, who is a true example for all the Aspirants over here who think its not possible in lesser days , where she has shared her entire journey and talked about it, what all challenges or difficulties she had to face during his preparation and most importantly how she managed to ace SNAP within such less span of time.
Checkout the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGIlZxnD_s&t=59s
- Her story is little different as she is not from Pune, she is from Bhopal. This session is predominantly based on the moral that, if you have that potential, passion and you can work way harder than nothing is really impossible.
- So, she was preparing for CAT and joined an institute quite late, around July and the portion and pace of the syllabus was going in a much faster pace and adjusting in that zone and managing that speed was really not comfortable for her. She knew that she was not prepared well for CAT. So, she decided to join C2C after following C2C mentors youtube channel and going through certain videos of shortcuts and tricks and naile it with 4 converts from Symbiosis family itself, which were: SIBM-B, SIIB, SIOM, SITM.
- She found the paper pattern and flow of question to be at a similar level as was prepared in C2C.
- After her CAT, she was little demotivated but didn’t loose hope completely as SNAP was still left ahead and she joined C2C at Pune branch.
- Initially she was in dilemma, if it’ll work in her favour or not but it really worked magnificiently.
- Her overall GDPI experience was really good and she aced it with proper guidance and as per training by C2C. Her experience was good and the panellists were also happy with her interaction and asked her, who has trained her as she was providing spot on answers as required in the interview.
- The interview went on her college, activities, certain personal situations and how she overcame through it! To her Surprise there were no questions on The interview went ahead till 20 to 25 minutes. Before the interview they were given a Resume to fill which consisted about Hobbies, extra-curriculars. So she filled in her hobbies as Fashion blogging and around 10 minutes they questioned on that basis only. They were keen about knowing her as a person more and what all skills she possessed apart from studies!
- See, its not about being a topper or something. It’s all about your dream and how badly you want to pursue your passion and dream!
- She is really a brave girl. She travelled all the way to Pune and worked so hard and nailed it. These sort of persons are real examples of what can you do to achieve your dream and just do enormous hardship and just get it. She underwent a gradual transformation which changed her overall personality.