Most of the MBA Aspirants are getting bogged down with their CAT 2020 performances. They are very much confused that how they should go ahead without carrying the baggage of their performances. So, let’s clear some major basic fundamentals you surely need to know to gauge your positions with a calculated prediction of C2C for CAT 2020 Score vs Percentile by Ketan KG Sir.
Checkout the video: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kEFiTWh57g&t=139s
C2C always believes in reality and conveys the same through its methodologies!!!
IIM Indore really created havoc for students throughout the country post the deadly Covid situation. The traditional CAT pattern got changed from 3 hours duration to only 2 hours bifurcating 40 minutes of division of duration per section. It was arranged in Three slots for the current year to maintain safety measures for Covid. Through several analysis and interactions with students it came forward that, this year DILR was the toughest section as per major data followed by a moderate to difficult level of VARC section and most of the students found Quants section as doable.
Slot 1 started with a lot of surprises which was hidden till the very day appeared and students were under sheer skeptism about their ideal approach and strategy. But that was only factor which should have helped them on the D-day. Slot 2 seemed a little more difficult part towards its pavement and finally Slot 3 ended up creating a little devastative condition with toughest DILR section within history of CAT.
- THE MAKE OR BREAK RULES WERE ONLY AN ACCURATE ATTEMPT WITH THE CORRECT MEASURE OF LOD IN EXAM CONDITION ON THE D-DAY!!!
The only things which could have worked as life saving factors were your careful attempts gauging the Level Of Difficulty. Probably less no of attempts with a 80 to 100 percent accuracy range would have easily fetched you an IIM call. Now let’s understand this in brief-
- To score a minimum of 65 percentile, one needed to attempt only 8 to 9 questions right as far as VARC is concerned. That was very much possible in exam condition by choosing the right question. Whenever the difficulty level of paper rises, cut-offs always falls down.
- To secure 70 – 75 percentile, a good attempt could have been 10 to 12 questions approximately, Provided if you have cleared the sectional cut-offs with an overall 70 to 75 percentile range, with a good profile you can expect an IIM call as far as General category is concerned. Rest of the category students are already way ahead and should start preparing hard for their interviews as they’ll be getting the sure-shot calls from various IIMs.
- 40 – 45 score range should fetch you around 80 percentile and a range between 46 – 51 should nearly result in 85 percentile. This is a golden opportunity for all the non-engineers over there as well as Category students and they can expects calls from top IIMs.
- 90 percentile could be expected within a score range of 58 – 61 and you will be getting calls from all the baby IIMs and 95 percentile at 72- 77 marks can fetch you calls from New IIMs also.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT??? YOUR IDEAL PLANS & STRATEGIES!!!
- Start buckling up your laces and get ready for the further run. As, after getting calls your next attack point should be clearing the next selection filtration rounds, i.e., GDPI. Its high time for you to start focusing on developing your profiles.
- Avoid unnecessary thinking that which calls to expect and which not. Instead work on the things you can improve on for sure.
- Always Remember, every Exam in this world is tough till you try it. So, unleash your potentials by working more harder and passionately towards your goal and after that you can imagine yourself leading Top Companies of the World.
- You can still take your chance to enter into Top 10 – 15 Bschools of our Country.
Last, but not the least you can always try your hands on other Non-Cat Exams which opens up the gateway for top 20 Bschools like, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT, TISS etc