XLRI, Jamshedpur is known as the top ranking B-school in India for its flagship courses, offered in business management PGDM (BM), human resources management PGDM (HRM) . It also offers other varied courses in general management PGDM (GM), a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes. The admission process for the two-year PGDM (BM) & PGDM (HRM) is done through Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), while it uses GMAT or XAT score for fellowship and PGDM (GM) programmes. It is indeed one of the oldest founded Institutes till date and is recognised globally at a higher level.
- XLRI was ranked ninth among management schools in India by NIRF in 2020.
- It was ranked third in India by Business India‘s “India’s best B-schools 2019″and first in Outlook India’s “Top Private MBA Institutes” of 2020.
Highest International CTC: Rs 58.50 LPA
Average CTC: Rs 24.30 LPA
Median CTC: Rs 23 LPA
SELECTION CRITERIA: It accepts students on basis of XAT / GMAT scores.
FEES: 24 – 26 Lakhs
XAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-
|XAT Exam Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|Age Limit for XAT||No maximum age limit|
|Minimum XAT Qualification 2021||Minimum 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree or in the Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree|
|XAT 2020 Cutoffs||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Overall Cutoffs (As per past trend)||95+ for BM and 93 for HRM|
|QADI Cutoff||88+ for BM and 70+ for HRM|
|DM Cutoff||76+ for BM, 71+ HRM|
|VALR Cutoff||79+ for BM & HRM|
XLRI PLACEMENT OF BATCH 2020-
|XAT Eligibility Criteria Program Wise|
|XLRI Programme||XAT Eligibility Criteria|
|General Management Programme||
|Human Resource Management||
XLRI PLACEMENT TRENDS YEAR WISE-
|Placement year||Average salary (Rs. in lakhs)||Median salary (Rs. in lakhs)|
- ACCENTURE STRATEGY
- ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- AVENDUS CAPITAL
- STANDARD CHARTERED
- HINDUSTAN UNILEVER
- COLGATE PALMOLIVE
- ASIAN PAINTS
- CITI BANK
- P MORGAN CHASE
PSUs & 1st TIME RECRUITERS-
- POWER FINANCE CORPORATION
- TOLARAM GROUP
- MH ALSHAYA
- CK BIRLA
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF TOP RECRUITING COMPANIES-
- Consulting, Sales & Marketing, BFSI were big draws for batch of 2020 and leaded the placement domain.
- Consulting firms extended exciting offers to 26% of the candidates. Sales & Marketing and BFSI constituted 21% and 17% of them and major roles were offered to Business Management students, respectively.
- Other couple of roles included niche functions in domains such as Product Management, Business Transformation, Brand Management and Finance.
- The highest offers were made by KPMG, Pricewaterhouse Coopers amongst other regular recruiters which includedThe Boston Consulting Group, Accenture Strategy, Microsoft, Amazon, P&G, Aditya Birla Group, ITC, Avendus Capital, Standard Chartered, Capgemini ELITE, Hindustan Unilever, and others.
To get more details about this incredible B-school you can directly visit to this below mentioned link-
Official website; XLRI: https://www.xlri.ac.in/
Stay connected to all the insights of MBA World and to remain updated with all the important knowledge about various Examinations and B-School details follow C2C Mentors on different social media handles and help yourself with great Career opportunities.
9022342214 / 9920553559